Organised by our partners Emirates Diving Association:
Are you ready for Clean Up Arabia (CUA) 2018?
1. Dive spaces are very limited and they are available for individual EDA Members only so we need to assign your spots ASAP to guarantee you a place. No Group Bookings.
2. Call Ioline on 04 393 9390 with your EDA Membership number to book a space.
Arrival Time: 8am | Dive Time: 9am
• You will go directly to the dive centre you are assigned to for 8am.
• When you know the dive centre you are assigned to, prebook your dive equipment directly with them. Call them ahead of time to reserve your equipment in order to not be disappointed. You will make your equipment rental payment directly with them on arrival.
• You will check in with the dive centre upon arrival (they’ll check your name off our booking list) and have you sign the liability releases for both parties, as well as give you your CUA T-shirt, EDA cap and lunch wrist band.
• You will have the space to kit up and store your bags.
• Work as a team and fill out the ICC forms provided with all the rubbish items you have collected and weigh them at the end.
• Mesh bags will be provided on the boats.
• We will all get together for lunch at 12pm at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort and Spa in the EDA Cleanup Arabia designated garden area where everyone can hand in their ICC forms to an EDA member of staff.
• Please wear your EDA wrist band to get access to the lunch.
• Group photo.
• We will have a few words to thank our Sponsors.