Organised by our partners Emirates Diving Association:
Are you ready for Clean Up Arabia (CUA) 2018?
1. Dive spaces are very limited as are the mangrove cleanup spaces and they are available for individual EDA Members only so we need to assign your spots ASAP to guarantee you a place. No Group Bookings.
2. Call Ioline on 04 393 9390 with your EDA Membership number to book a space.
Arrival Time: 8am | Dive Time: 9am
• You will go directly to the dive centre or the Eastern Mangroves you are assigned to for 8am.
• For the divers, when you know the dive centre you are assigned to, prebook your dive equipment directly with them. Call them ahead of time to reserve your equipment in order to not be disappointed. You will make your equipment rental payment directly with them on arrival.
• You will check in with the dive centre upon arrival (they’ll check your name off our booking list) and have you sign the liability releases for both parties, as well as give you your CUA T-shirt and EDA cap.
• You will have the space to kit up and store your bags.
• Mesh bags will be provided on the boats.
• Mangrove volunteers will go directly to the Eastern Mangroves and check in with the staff member there. They will set you off on kayaks or on foot with bags and gloves.
• Work as a team and fill out the ICC forms provided with all the rubbish items you have collected and weigh them at the end.
• A packed vegetarian or non-vegetarian lunch will be provided to everyone at 12pm.
• Please hand in your ICC cards to a dive centre staff member at the end.